& Terms Section
Keep in mind...the
flaws can vary, many of one flaw or or one of several flaws
adds to the same rating..
- C10- NO, None, Zip.. wear on any edges, corners,
Faces, top etc., no creases, strong color with no
fading (I have had very few C10's, though many claim
to be selling them?...)
- C9- Very slight wear to edges, flaws if you look
close, no tears, no shelf wear, otherwise mint. (your
doing well with this box..)
- C8- Very nice Box, little edge wear, maybe small
tears from tape on edges, shelf wear.
- C7- Edge wear, slight tears, fade on parts of
box, might have a stain, warpage may be starting.
- C6- wear, might have good picture visible, might
have cracked corners, warpage, tears, (subjective
on quantity of flaws)
- C5- Contains many to all flaws mentioned in C6
- C4- Picture is poor, may be crushed or missing
pieces of box.
- C3- Incomplete box, some value to still having
it, very poor..
- C2- Pieces...
C1- Un- usable in any way.
- C10- I usually never give this rating. A sealed
fig, w/ sealed acc might earn this rating. (it takes
a perfect factory sample..)
- C9- Mint figure, has gloss, ridges inside joints,
good tight springs, virtually no hair wear, or scuffs.
(Typical of what a nice boxed figure would be like
or a well maintained loose piece)
- C8- some visible wear, some scratches, some shine,
joints still good, displays great!.
- C7- No more sharpness, played with, hair wear,
no shine, may have loose joints and scratches or marks,
might have stress cracks, paint missing on rivets.
- C6- Heavy play wear, loose joints, heavy paint
wear, might have stress cracks on top of play wear,
- C5- Heavy scuffs, loose joints, repainted, cracks,
extreme wear, displayable from a distance only, repairs
- C4- Many Faults, non displayable, needs attention.
- C3- Faults, missing body parts, contains cracks
and or heavy scratches
- C2- Unassembled, broke, pieces, grave yard accessories.
- C1- Hunk of plastic, garbage , weld material
- C10- Sealed in bags on the sprues
- C9- Mint on or off sprues, oily new residue,
mint not broken.
- C8- Average condition, may have FLAWED noted
on some part of accessory. Repairs may have been noted.
- C7- Worn, or broken, repaired.
- C6- Heavy wear, broken.
- C5-C1- Graveyard of accessories...I have many-
Copyright ©1996-2003, The Vintage Toy Room
all rights reserved